Dissolved Air Floatation System
Dissolved Air Floatation System is a unique method that uses air bubbles to separate solid waste and oils from water.
If your industrial waste contains suspended oil and solid fat particles then Dissolved Air Floatation System is the best primary treatment for your waste effluent. The flotation technique overrides all gaps in the conventional gravity settling wherein low-density particles that have a tendency to float and could not get settled remain suspended in the effluent. Based on bubble formation techniques floatation techniques are classified into different types.
Advantages of Dissolved Air Floatation System:
- Low-density & turbid particles can be removed in a more efficient and
economical way with a short detention time.
- More efficient than any other sedimentation process.
- More efficient than sedimentation in removing low-density flocs formed from
coagulation of Total Organic Compound (TOC).
- As it requires less coagulant dosage the chemical storage required is lesser
and lesser sludge is produced.
- Smaller footprints with stacked flotation over filtration arrangement.
- Cold water performance is enhanced and algae removal is better.
- It operates at inconsistent flow as well.
- Process flexibility through air loading.
How do we do?:
We take into observation your effluent nature and propose a better setup for wastewater treatment. Based on the percentage of oil and fat particles and the volume of water, water size of the air floatation system is designed and proposed. Currently, we are cleaning “***”(unit) of wastewater via Dissolved Air Floatation System.