Sewage Treatment Plant
Sewage Treatment Plant(STP) involves removal of pollutants and pathogens from sewage to protect public health and environment.
Sun Enviro Pvt Ltd has served various municipalities and private players to address Sewage treatment by setting up STP for them. The wastewater generated by residences and domestic activities is called sewage which is high in organic matter hence it stinks as well. To discharge this waste in a safe form it is given treatment where all the organic matter is broken down into simple components which are safe to be released into the environment.
Sewage treatment can be done by different technology like:
- Activated Sludge Process
- Upflow Anaerobic Sludge Blanket Reactor (UASB)
- Membrane Bioreactor
- Moving Bed Bioreactor
Advantages of Sewage Treatment Plant:
- It is the most reliable and proven technology hence easy to install.
- Prevents pollution whether water or land pollution.
- Meet compliance set by the government for discarding wastewater directly to the environment.
- Easy to maintain, operate and install.
- Reduces public health risk.
How do we do?
Sewage Treatment is important for the environment and also from a compliance point of view. At Sun Enviro Pvt. Ltd we propose technologies subject to the infrastructure and budget of the client. We have experts in providing high-end technology for sewage treatment and safeguarding the environment and society.